What to Bring

You will need a driver’s license or state ID and a second piece of identification (old utility bill, lease etc.) that proves you have lived in Elmhurst for 90 days.  If you are a member of an Elmhurst church but not a resident, you can bring a letter from the pastor confirming you are a member of the church.  If you’re not a resident but have children in an Elmhurst School, you can bring a report card or a letter from a school social worker. 

If you are looking for rental assistance, bring a copy of your current lease.  If it’s help with a utility bill you need with, you must provide the bill.  If you are seeking help with a car repair or a gas voucher, you will need a current driver’s license and proof of insurance.